Rabbit Moneybox by Janod
|Recommended age||Ages 3 & Up|
|Dimensions||4.7 x 4.3 x 6.3" (12 x 11 x 16 cm)|
Janod is a French brand specialising in the creation of traditional toys and games from wood and cardboard. It has stood the test of time by adapting to the needs of children discovering its toys for the first time, and the memories of their parents who have grown up with them. Janod - colourful and original Toys, designed for children’s development through play.
This little rabbit is a pretty wooden piggy bank that will help your child keeping his coins and banknotes throughout the year. Your child can then see his savings through the transparent section at the front. And it will be easy to get them back thanks to the magnetic opening located at the back of the animal. It will be a real pleasure to save money!
- FIRST STEM SAVING PIGGY BANK – Money saving coin box for boys and girls in smooth white bunny rabbit shape with magnetic trap door. Children practice counting and math as they add and subtract coins and introduces children to basic money concepts
- PERFECT CLASSIC SHOWER OR BIRTHDAY GIFT - This adorable bank sits perfectly on any table or book shelf. Adding coins or bills is a breeze. It has a magnetic trap door to hold and remove savings
- CLASSIC PIGGY BANK LEADS TO A SWEET REWARD – Loose change, an allowance or birthday cash becomes an important opportunity to learn about saving, strategic thining, math and patience
- MADE WITH SAFE AND HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS – Natural and sustainable hardwood and CARB-compliant materials, finished with eco-friendly plant oils and then painted in non-toxic and water-based paints. Meets or exceeds all American and European safety standards
- PREMIUM LEARNING TOYS DESIGNED FOR DEVELOPMENT THROUGH PLAY – Janod offers classic and timeless products made with a distinct focus on quality and safety. The colorful and original toys are crafted with the highest quality materials for durability