6 Stoneware Pots With Oven Fork & Wooden Shelf Set
|Set Contains||6 stoneware pots, 1 oven fork, 1 wooden shelf|
|Dimensions||Each pot - 3.75 x 4.25'' (9.5 x 10.5 cm)|
|Capacity||Each pot - 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)|
|Care & Use||Not dishwasher safe, Not microwave safe|
Cooking and serving hot dishes in stoneware is tasty, healthy and unusual.
Eco-friendly – Eco-friendly tableware made of natural and safe clay, non-toxic, does not interact with food.
Temperature range – The stoneware are only suitable for using in the oven or in the masonry stove. Withstands temperature from -68 °F to 842 °F (-20 °C to +450 °C). Food does not burn in it, as the stoneware has the thick layer.
Thermoregulation – The stoneware has a unique ability to absorb and release moisture and, at the same time, to self-regulate the level of humidity and temperature. The products, cooked in the stoneware, are especially tasty and healthy due to the correct temperature regime.
Storage – The stoneware is very convenient for storing various products. The high heat capacity of the stoneware keeps the dish and food hot for a very long time. If you decide to store cereals or flour in clay pots, you can be sure that insects will never appear inside of the pots.
Great gift – This product will be a great gift for any hostess!
- Avoid big temperature changes. We recommend placing the product in a cold or warm oven (not hot). With a sharp temperature drop, the dishes can crack.
- Soak in cold water for 10-15 minutes before each use.
- Do not use on electric or gas stoves. Do not use on an open fire.
- Before use, we recommend that you wash the product. Hand wash with warm water, adding some baking soda, or use a regular sponge with a soap. Leave to air dry; do not wipe.
- Dry the dishes without a lid. Store the stoneware in a dry place.