Berestov Chestnut Premium Honey
Among the many different varieties of natural honey, chestnut honey is probably the rarest. This is explained by the fact that chestnut has a very short flowering cycle of only 2-3 weeks. It is a stronger honey, with a particular flavor and a certain bitterness to it.
Chestnut honey is known for its impressive natural antibacterial properties. It contains a great number of mineral salts such as manganese, copper, iron, vitamins B and C.
- Mahogany color with burgundy hues
- Spicy, ripe and deep aroma of oak with notes of walnut, maple, and a slight shade of cinnamon
- Gummy texture
- Nutrition Facts: Carbohydrate - 80,3 g, Calories - 321,2 kcal
- Do not contain any preservatives or GMO
- Store the product at temperatures below 20 °C
Customers Also Bought
Use the Left and Right arrow keys to navigate between slides. Use the Escape key to skip slider.
Father Frost Nesting Doll (3 pc.)
Musical Christmas Tree. Gzhel
Birds on Blue Background Viscose Shawl