Green Hand-Painted Clay Stoneware Pitcher with Lid (1.8-Qt)
|Capacity||1.8-qt. (1.7 L)|
|Care & Use||Not dishwasher safe, Not microwave safe|
Clay stoneware can keep beverages cool for longer periods without the need for ice cubes or refrigeration. This makes it ideal for serving chilled soft drinks.
Stoneware has many advantages:
Design – Handmade and hand-painted. Clay stoneware products are colorful and distinctive. They will be the perfect accent to the Country style interior.
Eco-friendly – Eco-friendly tableware made of natural and safe clay, non-toxic, does not interact with food.
Temperature range – The stoneware is only suitable for use in the oven. Withstands temperature from -68 °F to 842 °F (-20 °C to +450 °C). Food does not burn in it, as the stoneware has a thick layer.
Thermoregulation – The stoneware has a unique ability to absorb and release moisture and, at the same time, to self-regulate the level of humidity and temperature. The products, cooked in the stoneware, are especially tasty and healthy due to the correct temperature regime.
Storage – The stoneware is very convenient for storing various products. The high heat capacity of the stoneware keeps the dish and food hot for a very long time. If you decide to store cereals or flour in clay pots, you can be sure that insects will never appear inside the pots.
- Avoid big temperature changes. We recommend placing the product in a cold or warm oven (not hot). With a sharp temperature drop, the dishes can crack.
- Soak in cold water for 10-15 minutes before each use.
- Do not use on electric or gas stoves. Do not use it on an open fire.
- Before use, we recommend that you wash the product. Hand wash with warm water, adding some baking soda, or use a regular sponge with soap. Leave to air dry; do not wipe.
- Dry the dishes without a lid. Store the stoneware in a dry place.
STPGOODS IS THE OFFICIAL AND EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA