Bramfield Santoku Set of 2
|Made by||Martha Stewart|
|Fill / Material||stainless steel, pakka wood|
|Set Contains||3 knives|
Large - 7" (18 cm)
Small - 5" (12.5 cm)
|Color may vary||Shades and hues you see on the monitor may vary depending on your settings.|
|Care & Use||Hand-wash|
Having a good time is not only about the guests you are invited but also about the number of dishes you are enjoying. Cook as many dishes as you want with the Martha Stewart cookware and kitchen accessories!
A knife is the most useful tool in the kitchen! Every time you prepare food, you should be doing so with pleasure and ease. These kitchen knives are made of high-quality stainless steel.
Stainless steel products are strong, durable, and non-corrosive. Stainless steel is recognized among the most suitable surfaces for cooking and processing food. High-quality stainless steel does not react with food, salts, hot oil, or acids. The material does not have pores or cracks, preventing the bacteria penetration.
Knives with wooden handles are more comfortable and safe, as they will not slip in your hands.
A good knife is the most important part of the kitchen, especially if it is a well-cared-for knife. Wash the knife before use and make sure to sharpen it when needed. This will help to make the process of food preparation faster and safer!
Care & Storage:
- Wash before first use.
- Do not use it to cut metal, glass, plastic & other hard and hazardous materials.
- Use a wooden or plastic cutting board.
- Avoid using glass, marble, and metal boards.
- Wash after every use with a mild soap to clean.
- Store separately from other kitchenware.
- Store facing down in a safe place, out of reach of children.
- Always be mindful when handling knives.