Caftan Teapot Blue&White Porcelain. Gzhel
|Made by||Handmade by Chernov Leonid and Viktorija|
|Length||9.4" (24 cm)|
|Width||6.2" (16 cm)|
|Height||6.8" (17.5 cm)|
|Author||Chernovy L. and V.|
|Additional Information||Hand-painted and handmade|
The products of Leonid Chernov and Viktoria Chernova attract everyone's attention, depicting funny characters and situations. They have become collectibles for porcelain connoisseurs.
- DURABLE AND STURDY: Porcelain has very high mechanical strength and chip resistance. The teapot looks delicate but is surprisingly hard wearing. Porcelain is one of the strongest materials in ceramics that will stand the test of time when cared for correctly. All of the Gzhel items are made from ecologically, lead-free pure porcelain, based on the special recipe, unique to the Gzhel name
- MATCH MOST OF DECOR NICELY: Classic elegant style. This teapot fits most basic kitchen accessories and decor nicely. Elegant design, smooth and charming appearance, it must be a great housewarming gift
- DECORATIVE: Gzhel Porcelain items would be a great addition to any home because of its wonderfully blue and white colors, unique designs, and immense cultural character, and now they are generously presented in a huge variety of product range for the US consumer by STP-Goods
- CULTURALLY RICH: The word Gzhel (Gzel) or blue and white porcelain, sometimes spelled as "Gjel", is known throughout Europe and beyond, and comes only from a picturesque village by the same name, roughly 30 miles southeast of Moscow. The characteristic white-and-blue patterned tableware has been made in the same village since 1818.
- GREAT AS GIFTS: Great gift for Dad, Mom, Friends, Family, Wedding, and everyone who values great and unique craftsmanship. This teapot won't leave anyone indifferent!