DIY Dreamer Dreamcatcher by Djeco
|Recommended age||Ages 4 & Up|
|Dimensions||7.87 х 7.87 х 1.38" (20 x 20 x 3.5 cm)|
|Set Contains||1 pre-punched cardboard support, 9 cardboard stickers, 1 assortment of ribbons, 1 sheet with 11 illustrated and pre-cut pieces, 1 needle, 1 sheet of self-adhesive dots, 1 set of instructions|
A creative kit specially adapted for younger children to make a pretty bunny dream catcher. Children decorate the bunny with ribbons and colored threads then stick the thick stickers to dress the support.
- A beautiful decorative object to hang in a bedroom to ward off bad dreams.
- Designed to be a creative leisure activity and a reassuring object to help children manage their fear of the dark.
- Assembly without glue or scissors thanks to the pre-cut elements and the different types of stickers provided.
- All hardware is included.
- Great for helping develop fine motor skills.
Contents: 1 thick pre-punched cardboard support, 9 thick cardboard stickers, 1 assortment of colored organza and satin ribbons, 1 sheet with 11 illustrated and pre-cut pieces, 1 round-tipped plastic needle, and a sheet of self-adhesive dots.