Double Imperial Egg Jewelry Box w/ Clock (blue)
This elegant jewelry box with a clock inside pays tribute to one of the most famous of Ipmerial Eggs, the Imperial Coronation Egg, but it opens like another one of the egg-themed creations, the Spring Flowers Egg. The Egg was created to commemorate the 1896 coronation ceremony of Nicholas II by one of the greatest goldsmiths and designers in decorative arts Peter Carl Fabergé (1846–1920). This significant symbol of the Russian history was presented as a gift to the wife of Emperor, Empress Alexandra Feodorovna. The Egg is one of the most famous items of jewelry art and is often exhibited in the Hermitage Museum (especially in the Winter Palace) in St. Petersburg and in many other museums around the world as part of temporary exhibitions. Currently it is owned by Viktor Vekselberg’s foundation, Link of Times.
- Material: The main material is brass alloy, so the egg will be strong and environmentally friendly. High quality and luxury design will make the product very attractive
- Double Imperial Egg: The egg is adorned with intricate design with elegant embellishments. It also opens to hold your tiny treasures
- Elegant design: An elegant souvenir for true fans of beautiful things. Has a detailed texture; must see to appreciate
- Use: It is very suitable for someone who want to store jewelry in an unique box, or if you are looking for a memorable gift, we believe it is a good choose for you. And the egg also is a very good souvenir in you collection
- Matchless Gift Idea: Be it your wife, girlfriend, sister or mother, they will absolutely love the tiny attention to detail and unreal craftsmanship. Give as a gift on Mothers day, Christmas, Valentines Day, an Anniversary. This egg is ideal to express your love to someone important in your life!