Enchantress Gold Plated Gzhel Milk Jug
|Material||gold plating, porcelain|
|Dimensions||5.1x3.5x4.7'' (13x9x12 cm)|
|Capacity||12.8 fl oz (380 ml)|
|Picture / color||Hand-painted and gold-plated|
Handmade and hand-painted.
High quality, ecologically friendly, lead-free porcelain.
Each item is unique.
|Collection||Blue and White|
|Care & Use||Hand-wash|
Gold plated blue & white porcelain mug - a wonderful addition to your kitchen, living area and makes a wonderful hostess gift! Century-old traditions and masters of the craft bring you the most gorgeous designs, the most delicate colors, and the most festive texture combinations!
This deep blue cobalt is a very unique way of painting porcelain! Today, there are not that many artists and factories that use this type of porcelain décor technology in home décor. It has become quite expensive and time-consuming. This makes said porcelain pieces unique & hard to find in regular houseware stores. The shiny, dark blue glaze is used to cover the pieces, after which an artist applies a thin, gold, graphic design element atop the porcelain and a special white overglaze paint, which blends the textures and inverts the colors of the glorious masterpiece. The chemical reactions of the paints and the glaze create an elegant dance of subtle wintery colors atop each piece. Photographs simply don’t do it enough justice! The richness of the paints and the elegance of each piece is felt when you hold it in your hands! You will instantly fall in love.
- QUALITY MATERIAL - All of the Gzhel items are made from ecologically, lead-free pure porcelain, based on the special recipe, unique to the Gzhel name.
- UNIQUE - Artistic painting. All of our Gzhel Porcelain items are meticulously hand-painted with a unique, blue and white Gzhel hues. Using traditional techniques of underglaze and overglaze painting ensures that each piece is one of a kind. Whenever gilding is used, Gzhel applies paint containing 12% pure gold.
- CULTURALLY RICH - The word Gzhel (Gzel) or blue and white porcelain, sometimes spelled as "Gjel", is known throughout Europe and beyond, and comes only from a picturesque village by the same name, roughly 30 miles southeast of Moscow. The characteristic white-and-blue patterned tableware has been made in the same village since 1818.
- This is a special and one of a kind item that is made by an experienced Artisan.
- DECORATIVE – Gzhel Porcelain items would be a great addition to any home because of its wonderfully blue and white colors, unique designs, and immense cultural character, and now they are generously presented in a huge variety of product range for the US consumer by STP-Goods.
- GIFT - Great gift for Dad, Mom, Friends, Family, Wedding, and everyone who values great and unique craftsmanship.