Golden Daisy Design Gold Plated Porcelain Gravy Boat. Gzhel
|Material||gold plating, porcelain|
|Dimensions||6.8x3.5x4'' (17.2x9x10.2 cm)|
|Picture / color||Hand-painted and gold-plated|
Each item is unique - no two are exactly the same
|Collection||Blue and White|
|Care & Use||Not dishwasher safe, Not microwave safe|
This gravy boat is the most exciting holiday table addition! Its beautiful, durable, unique, handmade and will make your festive holiday table sparkle with joy as it shines in the glistening lights with its delicate gold plated pattern. Makes a wonderful gift!
This deep blue cobalt is a very unique way of painting porcelain! Today, there are not that many artists and factories that use this type of porcelain décor technology in home décor. It has become quite expensive and time-consuming. This makes said porcelain pieces unique & hard to find in regular houseware stores. The shiny, dark blue glaze is used to cover the pieces, after which an artist applies a thin, gold, graphic design element atop the porcelain and a special white overglaze paint, which blends the textures and inverts the colors of the glorious masterpiece. The chemical reactions of the paints and the glaze create an elegant dance of subtle wintery colors atop each piece. Photographs simply don’t do it enough justice! The richness of the paints and the elegance of each piece is felt when you hold it in your hands! You will instantly fall in love.
- QUALITY MATERIAL - All of the Gzhel items are made from ecologically, lead-free pure porcelain, based on the special recipe, unique to the Gzhel name.
- UNIQUE - Artistic painting. All of our Gzhel Porcelain items are meticulously hand-painted with a unique, blue and white Gzhel hues. Using traditional techniques of underglaze and overglaze painting ensures that each piece is one of a kind. Whenever gilding is used, Gzhel applies paint containing 12% pure gold.
- CULTURALLY RICH - The word Gzhel (Gzel) or blue and white porcelain, sometimes spelled as "Gjel", is known throughout Europe and beyond, and comes only from a picturesque village by the same name, roughly 30 miles southeast of Moscow. The characteristic white-and-blue patterned tableware has been made in the same village since 1818.
- This is a special and one of a kind item that is made by an experienced Artisan.
- DECORATIVE – Gzhel Porcelain items would be a great addition to any home because of its wonderfully blue and white colors, unique designs, and immense cultural character, and now they are generously presented in a huge variety of product range for the US consumer by STP-Goods.
- GIFT - Great gift for Dad, Mom, Friends, Family, Wedding, and everyone who values great and unique craftsmanship.