Gray Lidded Stoneware Pitcher
|33.3 fl oz (1 L)
|4.9'' (12.5 cm)
|6.7'' (17 cm)
Eco-friendly tableware is made of natural and safe clay, non-toxic, does not interact with food.
The stoneware are only suitable for using in the oven or in the “Russian stove”.
|Care & Use
|Not dishwasher safe, Not microwave safe
Cooking and serving hot dishes in stoneware is tasty, healthy and unusual.
Eco-friendly – Eco-friendly tableware made of natural and safe clay, non-toxic, does not interact with food.
Temperature range – The stoneware are only suitable for using in the oven or in the “Russian stove”. Withstands temperature from -68 °F to 842 °F (-20 °C to +450 °C). Food does not burn in it, as the stoneware has the thick layer.
Thermoregulation – The stoneware has a unique ability to absorb and release moisture and, at the same time, to self-regulate the level of humidity and temperature. The products, cooked in the stoneware, are especially tasty and healthy due to the correct temperature regime.
Storage – The stoneware is very convenient for storing various products. The high heat capacity of the stoneware keeps the dish and food hot for a very long time. If you decide to store cereals or flour in clay pots, you can be sure that insects will never appear inside of the pots.
Great gift – This product will be a great gift for any hostess!
- Avoid big temperature changes. We recommend placing the product in a cold or warm oven (not hot). With a sharp temperature drop, the dishes can crack.
- Soak in cold water for 10-15 minutes before each use.
- Do not use on electric or gas stoves. Do not use on an open fire.
- Before use, we recommend that you wash the product. Hand wash with warm water, adding some baking soda, or use a regular sponge with a soap. Leave to air dry; do not wipe.
- Dry the dishes without a lid. Store the stoneware in a dry place.