Gzhel Little Fish Dish & Spoon
|Diameter||2.4'' (6 cm)|
|Length||4.7'' (12 cm)|
|Height||3.3'' (8.5 cm)|
|Picture / color||hand-painted|
|Additional Information||Each item is unique - no two are exactly the same.|
|Care & Use||Dishwasher safe, Microwave safe|
This fish-shaped tiny dish will look great on any table! If you decide to serve seafood, take a look at the collection of Gzhel porcelain with a marine theme. This item can also be used as a salt shaker.
Photographs simply don’t do it enough justice! The richness of the paints and the elegance of each piece is felt when you hold it in your hands! You will instantly fall in love with it.
- QUALITY MATERIAL - All of the Gzhel items are made from ecologically, lead-free pure porcelain, based on the special recipe, unique to the Gzhel name.
- UNIQUE - Artistic painting. All of our Gzhel Porcelain items are meticulously hand-painted with a unique, blue and white Gzhel hues. Using traditional techniques of underglaze and overglaze painting ensures that each piece is one of a kind. Whenever gilding is used, Gzhel applies paint containing 12% pure gold.
- CULTURALLY RICH - The word Gzhel (Gzel) or blue and white porcelain, sometimes spelled as "Gjel", is known throughout Europe and beyond, and comes only from a picturesque village by the same name, roughly 30 miles southeast of Moscow. The characteristic white-and-blue patterned tableware has been made in the same village since 1818.
- This is a special and one of a kind item that is made by an experienced Artisan.
- DECORATIVE – Gzhel Porcelain items would be a great addition to any home because of its wonderfully blue and white colors, unique designs, and immense cultural character, and now they are generously presented in a huge variety of product range for the US consumer by STP-Goods.
- GIFT - Great gift for Dad, Mom, Friends, Family, Wedding, and everyone who values great and unique craftsmanship.