Lakeland Wool Pavlovo Posad Shawl
A perfect blue scarf to go with a casual jeans outfit as well as a simple cocktail dress! The pattern made out of pastel colored roses, gentle little yellow flowers, green leaves and brownish-yellow famous "cucumber" ornaments together with the playful fringe edging the whole scarf, make this piece flirty and unique looking! This piece was created by the artist Elena Litvinova. She has always been known as "the artist, who is in love with flowers!". Her two biggest passions are painting and fashion, so she was lucky to combine the two in her professional life!
- QUALITY: The shawl is made of high quality materials, non-toxic and absolutely safe for the skin. Made of 100% wool. Super soft,cozy, comfortable and non itch. Wool fringe
- WONDERFUL GIFT: This shawl will be a great gift for your mother, aunt or grandmother on such holidays as New Year, a Birthday, Christmas, Mother's Day or any other holiday!
- OCCASION: Wear this shawl with a casual outfit, a business suit or an evening dress. Fit for any season and any occasion! Soft, lightweight. Drapes nicely and stays wrinkle free. Suitable for bridal, wedding and other celebratory parties
- VERSATILE: Wear this shawl in various ways - drape it over your shoulders or around your neck as a scarf. Wear it with a coat or a blazer, with an evening dress or a little black dress, casual, business or formal attire. This shawl will go nicely with any style
- CARE: Hadwash cold or dry clean. Dry flat