ROKR Monocular Telescope 3D Wooden Puzzle
|Recommended age||Ages 14 & Up|
|Dimensions||Assembled size: 13 х 9.4 х 12.8" (33 х 24 х 32.5 cm)|
|Set Contains||314 pieces|
Assembly time: 2.5 hours
Difficulty level: 3 / 5
Robotime-ROKR Monocular telescope is a classic-style telescope model 3D wooden puzzle. This puzzle is designed with decorative leather & retro metal nameplate, adjustable tripod, telescope lens barrel. The real sight distance is 150M (500ft).
3D puzzles are a great pastime for people of all ages who want to take their minds off of their day-to-day lives for a bit. For adults, 3D puzzles can help relax their mood and entertain their leisure time, for children – cultivate their thinking and practical abilities. You can enjoy the happiness of assembly with your family, give it to your friends as a unique gift, or even add more beauty to your room as an ornament. Build a complete collection!
The kit is non-toxic and completely safe, as it is made of high-quality materials. Thanks to laser cutting technology, all parts fit together perfectly.
Why 3D Wooden Puzzles Are Good for Your Child's Development and Help Boost Brain Activity:
- Teaches the Importance of Goal Setting
- Improves Hand and Eye Coordination
- Fine Tunes Motor Skills
- Promotes Cooperative Play
- Enhances Skills for Learning
- Provides the Satisfaction of Achieving Goals
- Promote A Positive Change in Brain Chemistry
- Train Both Sides of The Brain at Once
- Improve Skills Like Spatial Orientation & Short-Term Memory
- Great Tools For Boosting Concentration
- Slow Cognitive Degeneration for Better Brain Activity