Natural Dyes Easter Egg Dye Set
|Set Contains||Natural food dyes - 4 colors (green, orange, pink, and violet)|
|Color may vary||Shades and hues you see on the monitor may vary depending on your settings.|
Dyeing eggs for Easter is a well-known tradition. The whole family participates in this very creative process! Many people find it important to use natural dyes. The set includes 4 colours. Easy to use.
These Easter egg dyes are natural and are made of extracts of the following products: turmeric roots, marigold flowers, carrots, red cabbages, beets, aronia berries (black chokeberries), parsley, and spinach.
includes 6 coloring tablets. Easy to use.
Instructions for coloring:
- Protect the table surface by covering with a sheet of paper or plastic. Have scissors, 4 cups, 4 tablespoons and hardboiled eggs ready. Do not use aluminum dishware.
- Fill 4 cups with warm water and food colouring – 1 colour for each cup.
- Place each egg on spoon and dip into the desired colour for 5 to 10 minutes. Use a separate spoon for each color.
- Carefully remove each egg and set aside to dry on a napkin.
- For shining: polish each egg with a paper towel, lightly dipped in oil.
- Each colorant will dye at least 3 eggs.
The colour scheme in the set: green, orange, purple and pink.
Customers Also Bought
Use the Left and Right arrow keys to navigate between slides. Use the Escape key to skip slider.
Our Lady of Vladimir Wooden Icon Egg
Grace Metal Twisting Discs in Green and Blue
Easter Cake Nonstick Springform Pan
Imperial Coronation Egg Jewelry Box with Carriage in Blue