Fork / Knife for Removing Meat from Skewer
|Material||stainless steel, wood|
5.9" (15 cm)
Blade Length: 4.72" (12 cm)
|Additional Information||Steel thickness - 0.12" (3 mm)|
|Color may vary||Shades and hues you see on the monitor may vary depending on your settings.|
|Care & Use||Not dishwasher safe, Not microwave safe|
The fork (knife) will become one of your favorite kitchen tools, especially if you are a fan of cooking meat and barbecue in nature.
- High Quality: The blade of the knife is made of anti-corrosion stainless steel. Safe material, absolutely non-toxic and safe to use
- Main Advantages: high strength and high mechanical properties, high corrosion resistance, including atmospheric resistance. The wooden handle is covered with several layers of varnish, which will ensure long-term use and help keep it from damage and scratches.
The fork performs at least 6 functions:
- Knife function;
- Fork - so you can put the prepared meat on a plate;
- It is convenient to remove meat from a skewer;
- You can make a cut and open the meat to check its readiness;
- It has a convenient bottle opener;
- With the help of a side slot, a skewer is easily cleaned from carbon deposits.
Customers Also Bought
Use the Left and Right arrow keys to navigate between slides. Use the Escape key to skip slider.