On the Roof Set For Bead Embroidery
Beads (Czech Republic)
fabric with printed pattern
|Dimensions||10x12'' (26х30.5 cm)|
|Additional Information||Please note: set comes without frame|
Thematic images where the main characters are cats - are quite amusing - their unique character, vivid colors, and intricate details all come together in a fascinating story. An embroidered picture like this one will make an excellent addition to the décor of your child's bedroom, and will be a lot of fun to create! This kit is full drill, meaning that the entirety of the picture will be covered in beads.
- Helps to relax: This kind of art brings relaxation, frees your creative spirit, set aside your worries, and allows to withdraw from daily stress in the world of bright colors and elegant forms
- Educational: It is a good choice for education, it will help kids to enhance their intelligence and get interested in art. Do It Yourself Kit. Excellent piece of art made by your own hands. It will help improve your hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, as well as cognitive and co-ordination skills
- Home Decor: The Bead Embroidery Set is great for the home, office, hotel, restaurant and bar decoration. Frame or hang your completed work for all to see. Perfect color match, vivid image, can perfectly decorate your living room or bedroom to match different decoration style
- Great Gift: The Bead Embroidery Set is a perfect gift for parents, children, friends and colleagues. Bead embroidery sets are exquisite to express good wishes and love to friends and families
Bead Embroidery Set Instructions:
- The image is broken down into color patterns on the fabric.
- Each number corresponds to a specific color of the bead. To the left of the image is a key – use it to determine which color goes where. We recommend sorting the beads by color before getting started.
- Before beginning, iron the fabric on a soft surface – make sure to iron the reserve side.
- The beads should be embroidered diagonally, start your embroidery at the top left hand corner.
- Pass the thread through a needle and make a knot. Make sure to secure your thread with knots at the beginning and end of each row.
- Pass the threaded needle through the first square of the SECOND row, from the reverse side of the pattern. Place the bead onto the thread and sew it onto the pattern diagonally to the right. Pass the needle through the second square or the second row, and again sew your bead into place. Repeat until the entire row is complete.
- Once the first row is complete, the following row will begin in the opposite direction. For example, if you started from left to right, the following row will be worked from right to left.
- If you are working on a partial drill pattern - where only a part of the image is embroidered with beads: If the patterned row is interrupted with an image, do not stretch the thread across it to continue the horizontal row. Instead, proceed as if the row is complete and begin working on the following row directly below.
- If the set contains larger rhinestones, they are meant to be sewn with thread of the same color.
- Washing the embroidery is not recommended.
- The kits contain small and sharp objects. Suitable for ages 7 and up. Do not leave the kit unsupervised.
- ATTENTION: Not all kits contain thread and frames. Please read the product description carefully.
Customers Also Bought
Use the Left and Right arrow keys to navigate between slides. Use the Escape key to skip slider.
Silicone Oven Mitt Lemon
Tiger in Scarf Decorative Pillow
Lemon Cotton Apron
Firebird Tea Bag Storage Box