Project Genius Meffert's Pyraminx Puzzle
|Made by||Project Genius|
|Recommended age||Ages 9 & Up|
|Dimensions||height - 3.5'' (8.9 cm)|
Uwe Meffert started designing rotational puzzles in 1976 with the invention of the Pyraminx. Since then, he has created over 100 styles of rotational puzzles that are distributed worldwide. Uwe is a leading designer in the puzzle community and delights in finding intriguing new ways to puzzle his fans.
A brain teaser that pre-dates the classic cube puzzle, the Pyraminx is a staple in every puzzle enthusiast's collection.Though very similar to the well-known Rubik's Cube, the Pyraminx provides another dimension of complexity with its mind-bending pyramidal shape!
Give your IQ a thrilling test with the Meffert's Pyraminx!
- A time-tested puzzle - popular for 42 years!
- A pyramid-shaped twist and turn color puzzle
- Encourages logic, focus, and fine motor skills
- Takes the thrill of color matching to another dimension of complexity
- Twist and turn to solve, jumble to play again!
- Brilliant colors, yellow, blue, green, and red