Ruxton Utility & Paring Cutlery Set (creamy)
|Fill / Material
|stainless steel 1.7 mm
Utility Knife - 5" (12.7 cm)
Paring Knife - 3.5" (9 cm)
|Picture / color
|Color may vary
|Shades and hues you see on the monitor may vary depending on your settings.
|Care & Use
|Not dishwasher safe, Not microwave safe
The more merrier doesn’t only apply to guests, but to the ample amount of foods they’ll be enjoying. Make meals for many with the Martha Stewart cookware!
The most useful tool in the kitchen! Every time you prepare food, you should be doing so with pleasure and ease. These kitchen knives are made of high-quality stainless steel and have ABS forged handles for easy grip.
Stainless steel products are strong, durable, and non-corrosive. Stainless steel is recognized among the most suitable surfaces for cooking and processing food. High-quality stainless steel does not react with food, salts, hot oil, or acids. The material does not have pores or cracks, preventing the bacteria penetration.
A good knife is the most important part of the kitchen, especially if it is a well-cared-for knife. Wash the knife before use and make sure to sharpen it when needed. This will help to make the process of food preparation faster and safer!
Care & Storage:
- Wash before first use.
- Do not use to cut metal, glass, plastic & other hard and hazardous materials.
- Use wooden or plastic cutting board.
- Avoid using on glass, marble and metal boards.
- Wash after every use with a mild soap to clean.
- Store separately from other kitchenware.
- Store facing down in a safe place, out of reach of children.
- Always be mindful when handling knives.