Non-Stick Frying Pan with Lid and Removable Handle (light marble)
|Set Contains||frying pan, glass lid|
10.63 х 2.36 х 18.9" (27 x 6 x 48 cm)
Bottom thickness: up to 0.24" (6 mm)
Sides thickness: up to 0.18" (4.5 mm)
10.24" (26 cm)
Bottom - 8.27" (21 cm)
Suitable for all types of cookers, except induction.
Removable bakelite handle.
|Color may vary||Shades and hues you see on the monitor may vary depending on your settings.|
|Care & Use||Dishwasher safe|
The frying pan is made of cast aluminum and is covered with a innovative non-stick marble coating of a new generation on a water basis. Use only wooden and silicone utensils. Thanks to the removable handle, the pan is oven safe. The glass lid is equipped with a stainless steel handle, thanks to which it can be used in the oven.
- STRENGTH AND DURABILITY: The pan has a thickened bottom up to 0.24" (6 mm). The significant thickness of the walls and bottom eliminates the deformation of the pot body, guarantees its durability, and provides the necessary coating strength.
- HIGH QUALITY: Eco-friendly non-stick coating without PFOA. The absence of PFOA makes the cookware environmentally friendly. Thanks to this coating, the products do not burn and retain their taste. Minimum amount of oil and fat is required for cooking.
- EASY TO USE: Suitable for all types of cookers, except induction. Because of the thick bottom, the food heats up most evenly. Easy to wash using detergent and dishwasher safe. High thermal conductivity and ergonomics.
- PLEASANT COOKING PROCESS: Turns an ordinary cooking process into a pleasant and easy activity for any hostess.
- Remove the label before using the dish for the first time.
- DO NOT wash the dish with metal washcloths or abrasive cleaners.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes. After cooking, do not cool the dish in cold water.
- The optimal cooking temperature is 302-356ºF (150-180°C). Do not heat the dish without the contents.
- Do not move the dish on the surface of the glass-ceramic hob.
- Small scratches and small scuffs on the surface do NOT affect the non-stick properties of the coating, the dish remains absolutely safe for health.