Solitude Embroidery Set
This magnificent cityscape invites you to the old Europe. The snowy promenade and a couple of lovers add even more charm and romance to this painting. The embroidery is done over a pre-printed pattern on the canvas, full drill - meaning the entirety of the image will be embroidered. Solitude looks fantastic when paired with Patriarshye Ponds (159974).
- Helps to relax: This kind of art brings relaxation, frees your creative spirit, set aside your worries, and allows to withdraw from daily stress in the world of bright colors and elegant forms
- Educational: It is a good choice for education, it will help kids to enhance their intelligence and get interested in art. Do It Yourself Kit. Excellent piece of art made by your own hands. It will help improve your hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, as well as cognitive and co-ordination skills
- Home Decor: The Thread Embroidery Set is great for the home, office, hotel, restaurant and bar decoration. Frame or hang your completed work for all to see. Perfect color match, vivid image, can perfectly decorate your living room or bedroom to match different decoration style
- Great quality: Manufactured from premium quality materials. High quality material, non-toxic and absolutely safe. Colors are rich and vibrant. Color remains freshness after long time storage
- Great Gift: The Thread Embroidery Set is a perfect gift for parents, children, friends and colleagues. Thread Embroidery sets are exquisite to express good wishes and love to friends and families
Embroidery Kit Instructions:
- To prevent the edges of your fabric from crumbling, trim and finish the raw edges with a zig-zag stitch using your sewing machine or by hand. Alternatively you can secure the edges with tape.
- Determine where the center of your composition and of the fabric are, and begin working from there – the embroidery must be centered.
- Each square on the chart represents one square on the fabric. The symbols on the chart correspond to the color and type of stitch.
- Complete all cross and half stitches before starting on the other stitches.
- Cross stitches and half stitches are embroidered using two threads. To cross stitch a row in one color, begin working with half stitches – for example left to right then go back over the row to create the X shape, right to left.
- Try to avoid knots. To secure your thread, run it through a few of the already existing stitches. Make sure that all cross stitches are facing the same direction.
- Wash your work by hand only, using mild soap or detergent. Dry flat. Iron the embroidery on a soft surface, like a towel, and iron the back of the fabric – not the front.
- The kits contain small and sharp objects. Suitable for ages 7 and up. Do not leave the kit unsupervised.
- ATTENTION: Not all kits contain thread. Please read the product description carefully. Hoops do not come with any of the sets. If you wish to use one, they can be purchased in specialty stores.