Squirrels Design Birch Bark Container
|Diameter||4.1'' (10.5 cm)|
|Height||5.1'' (13 cm)|
Birch Bark Candy Dish
This hand made birch bark serving dish will be a great addition to your home and kitchen. It is great for serving breads, cookies, muffins and any other baked goodies! Try not to soak your birch bark in water, as this might ruin the quality of the natural material.
Birch has a multitude of historical uses!
- The sap makes a clear and refreshing drink that can be preserved as a wine, beer, or spirit.
- The leaves produce a pleasant tea and an infused oil. It reduces fluid retention & swellings, and clears up many skin problems.
- The name, 'birch' originated from a Germanic term, birka. The birch tree needs a well-drained, sandy soil for healthy growth.
- The soil has to be rich in organic matter & usually the Birch tree is found near water sources- hence all its natural medicinal values
About the item:
- Hand made, no two are exactly alike
- Size 4.1'' (10.5 cm) x 5.1'' (13 cm)
- Birch bark, natural material
- Great gift for any home!
- Use it for serving your favorite dry foods
- Light hand wash, do not soak in water