White Lilies on Dark Blue Pavlovo Posad Wool Shawl
|Made by||Pavlovo Posad|
|Fill / Material||woolen fridge|
|Dimensions||50х50'' (125 x 125 cm)|
|Picture / color||dark blue|
|Color may vary||Shades and hues you see on the monitor may vary depending on your settings.|
There are only a few products in Russia that embody the rich history, the amazing nature, and the bright and temperamental disposition of the people in this huge and mysterious country. Pavlovo Posad shawls and scarves exist rightly among those products that do just that! The intricate, color-rich patterns, coupled with wonderful durability and warmth, make these authentically Russian shawls the perfect gift for someone who appreciates real art and likes to wear this art and show it off to others! Deep colors, fun patterns, floral designs - are elegant and stylish! The creator of this piece is Tatyana Sukharevskaya, who has been working at the Pavlovo Posad factory since 1987. She is not only a member of the Designers Union of Moscow and of the Painters Union of Russia but also a professional musician. She loves singing and playing various instruments. Perhaps, that is why her designs are always a true melody of colors and patterns that come together in perfect harmony!
- 100% wool
- Handwash in cold water or dry clean
- Lay flat to dry
- Design - T. Sukharevskaya
- Wear this shawl in various ways - drape it over your shoulders or around your neck as a scarf. Wear it with a coat or a blazer, with an evening dress or a little black dress, casual, business, or formal attire. This shawl will go nicely with any style.
- Suitable for bridal, wedding, and other celebratory parties.
- Perfect for any season
- Makes for a perfect gift!