Women's Bluebell Sauna Hat
|Material||100% sheep wool|
|Picture / color||natural with embroidered design|
|Color may vary||Shades and hues you see on the monitor may vary depending on your settings.|
In order to make your time in the sauna useful and unforgettable, it's useful to follow a few rules:
- Do not visit the banya on an empty or, conversely, full stomach.
- Do not wet your head - dry hair better prevents overheating.
- Do not immediately stand up on the upper bench - give your body a few minutes to adjust to the high temperature.
- When coming out, dip into the basin with cold water.
- Go in and out for perhaps about 10 minutes in each area, 2-4 times in total.
- To avoid overheating and temperature burns, use head-wear.
The best choice is a hat made of sheep's wool, such as this!
Customers Also Bought
Use the Left and Right arrow keys to navigate between slides. Use the Escape key to skip slider.