Beige Traditional Clay Stoneware Tureen
small - 7.9'' (20 cm)
large - 9.1'' (23 cm)
small - 3.2'' (8 cm)
large - 4.3'' (11 cm)
|Care & Use||Not dishwasher safe, Not microwave safe|
The tureen, tableware for serving soup or broth during a meal, first appeared in France between the 17th and 18th centuries. Aristocrats used it for their food rituals. The tureen is a beautiful capacious container with a lid that has an oval shape. The tureen is universal – you can beautifully serve your dish in it, store the cooked soup in the refrigerator so that the walls of the pan do not oxidize, and, of course, you can cook soups in it. In the tureens, the first course is infused and does not cool down. Beige Traditional Tureen is made of stoneware. Cooking and serving hot dishes in stoneware is tasty and healthy.
Stoneware has many advantages:
Design – Traditional stoneware clay design. Handmade. Clay stoneware products are colorful and distinctive. They will be the perfect accent to the Country style interior.
Eco-friendly – Eco-friendly tableware made of natural and safe clay, non-toxic, does not interact with food.
Temperature range – The stoneware is only suitable for use in the oven. Withstands temperature from -68 °F to 842 °F (-20 °C to +450 °C). Food does not burn in it, as the stoneware has a thick layer.
Thermoregulation – The stoneware has a unique ability to absorb and release moisture and, at the same time, to self-regulate the level of humidity and temperature. The products, cooked in the stoneware, are especially tasty and healthy due to the correct temperature regime.
Storage – The stoneware is very convenient for storing various products. The high heat capacity of the stoneware keeps the dish and food hot for a very long time. If you decide to store cereals or flour in clay pots, you can be sure that insects will never appear inside the pots.
- Avoid big temperature changes. We recommend placing the product in a cold or warm oven (not hot). With a sharp temperature drop, the dishes can crack.
- Soak in cold water for 10-15 minutes before each use.
- Do not use on electric or gas stoves. Do not use it on an open fire.
- Before use, we recommend that you wash the product. Hand wash with warm water, adding some baking soda, or use a regular sponge with soap. Leave to air dry; do not wipe.
- Dry the dishes without a lid. Store the stoneware in a dry place.
STPGOODS IS THE OFFICIAL AND EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA