Beige Hand-Painted Clay Stoneware Baking Pot with Lid (0.7-Qt)
|Dimensions||6.7x5.1x3.2'' (7x13x8 cm)|
|Capacity||0.7-Qt (650 ml)|
|Care & Use||Not dishwasher safe, Not microwave safe|
Everyone needs to have a baking pot like this in their home! From bachelors to large families, everyone will find this ramekin very useful when cooking for themselves and others. Baking is one of the healthiest methods of cooking hot food and is essential for people who wants to eat healthy. Because baking doesn't require extra fat or oil, dishes baked in these pots retain all the vitamins and minerals, while keeping your food lower in fat and delicious! For oven cooking only. Not for use on an open flame.
Stoneware has many advantages:
Design – Handmade and hand-painted. Clay stoneware products are colorful and distinctive. They will be the perfect accent to the Country style interior.
Eco-friendly – Eco-friendly tableware made of natural and safe clay, non-toxic, does not interact with food.
Temperature range – The stoneware is only suitable for use in the oven. Withstands temperature from -68 °F to 842 °F (-20 °C to +450 °C). Food does not burn in it, as the stoneware has a thick layer.
Thermoregulation – The stoneware has a unique ability to absorb and release moisture and, at the same time, to self-regulate the level of humidity and temperature. The products, cooked in the stoneware, are especially tasty and healthy due to the correct temperature regime.
Storage – The stoneware is very convenient for storing various products. The high heat capacity of the stoneware keeps the dish and food hot for a very long time. If you decide to store cereals or flour in clay pots, you can be sure that insects will never appear inside the pots.
- Avoid big temperature changes. We recommend placing the product in a cold or warm oven (not hot). With a sharp temperature drop, the dishes can crack.
- Soak in cold water for 10-15 minutes before each use.
- Do not use on electric or gas stoves. Do not use it on an open fire.
- Before use, we recommend that you wash the product. Hand wash with warm water, adding some baking soda, or use a regular sponge with soap. Leave to air dry; do not wipe.
- Dry the dishes without a lid. Store the stoneware in a dry place.
Please note that we assume this oven baking pot is suitable for cooking a meal for 1 person. However, we recommend checking the product dimensions and capacity to ensure it meets your requirements.
STPGOODS IS THE OFFICIAL AND EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA