Cast Iron Grill Pan w/ Lid & Removable Handle
|cast iron, glass
|11x11'' (28х28 cm)
|20.98'' (53.3 cm)
|12.4'' (31.5 cm)
|4.61'' (11.7 cm)
Cast iron does not leach any toxic chemicals into the food and is considered eco-friendly
Read the operating instructions before use
Grill everything from breakfast sausage to suppertime steaks and burgers with this pan. The grill pan is made of environmentally friendly cast iron. Cast iron is one of the best materials for cookware as it can be heated to high temperatures. It is very practical, does and can serve for decades. Deep ridges sear foods with grill marks for restaurant-style presentation and appetizing crust, elevate food, separating the drippings for healthier cooking. The pan comes with a removable wooden handle, a glass lid and features two spouts on the pan’s sides for easy pouring liquids and draining the oil.
• Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction
• Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly
• Long wooden handle stays cool to the touch
• High sides contain splatters
• 1.8'' height
• Weight: 9.1 lb (4.12 kg)
• To preserve the properties of the cast iron cookware and to prevent the rust, hand wash the pan with hot or warm water using a soft sponge or a brush, and always wipe dry.
To attach the handle rotate both ends of the handle in opposite directions, to increase the gap for the handle's hooking device. Once the hooking device on the end of the handle is loose enough, attach the handle to the pan and rotate the outer end of the handle to the right until it is tight. To release the handle, rotate the outer end to the left until loose and pull the handle away.