Red Traditional Clay Stoneware Tureen (2.6-Qt)
|1 clay tureen, 1 clay lid, 1 wooden trivet
|2.6-Qt (2.5 L)
|7'' (18 cm)
|5.7'' (14.5 cm)
|Care & Use
|Not dishwasher safe, Not microwave safe
The red traditional tureen is individually handcrafted of pure clay; comes with a fitting lid.
The clay tureen is 100% safe and healthy cookware. Because of its natural cooking process, the clay cooking piece retains all the vitamins and minerals of the food, making it easy and enjoyable to eat well and feel great.
- In a clay tureen, the food is stewed slowly and evenly, creating tender and flavorful results with every dish.
- You can beautifully serve soup or broth during a meal in a clay tureen because of its attractive appearance.
- You can store the cooked soup in the refrigerator.
- Clay withstands temperatures from -68°F to 842°F (-20°C to +450°C).
- In a clay tureen, the first course is infused and does not cool down, so you can enjoy the healthiest food.
By purchasing beautifully crafted clay dishes, healthy wooden kitchen accessories, and textiles made of natural fabrics, you can create an inspired by nature, ECO-friendly style for your kitchen interior.
It is essential to avoid sudden temperature changes, which may cause the pot to crack.
The cookware is only suitable for use in all types of ovens and tandoors. Do not use on open fire.
Do not wash clay tableware in the dishwasher or use abrasive hard.