Rolife Sakura Densya Book Noot 3D Wooden Puzzle
|Recommended age||Ages 14 & Up|
|Dimensions||Assembled size: 7.5 х 4.7 х 8.7" (19 х 12 х 22 cm)|
|Set Contains||340 pieces|
Assembly time: 6 hours
Difficulty level: 4 / 5
Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
This Rolife Sakura Densya is a DIY 3D wooden book nook shelf insert puzzle kit that you can build with your own hands. After finishing this work, it will show a beautiful scene of Tokyo streets in Spring. The puzzle will look amazing when you put it in the dark with the warm lights on. The product requires 2 pieces of AAA batteries (not included in the kit).
3D puzzles are a great pastime for people of all ages who want to take their minds off of their day-to-day lives for a bit. For adults, 3D puzzles can help relax their mood and entertain their leisure time, for children – cultivate their thinking and practical abilities. You can enjoy the happiness of assembly with your family, give it to your friends as a unique gift, or even add more beauty to your room as an ornament. Build a complete collection!
The kit is non-toxic and completely safe, as it is made of high-quality materials. Thanks to laser cutting technology, all parts fit together perfectly.
Why 3D Wooden Puzzles Are Good for Your Child's Development and Help Boost Brain Activity:
- Teaches the Importance of Goal Setting
- Improves Hand and Eye Coordination
- Fine Tunes Motor Skills
- Promotes Cooperative Play
- Enhances Skills for Learning
- Provides the Satisfaction of Achieving Goals
- Promote A Positive Change in Brain Chemistry
- Train Both Sides of The Brain at Once
- Improve Skills Like Spatial Orientation & Short-Term Memory
- Great Tools For Boosting Concentration
- Slow Cognitive Degeneration for Better Brain Activity