Aluminum Kazan Cooking Pot with Lid
|Set Contains||The lid is made of metal, with a stainless steel handle.|
|Capacity||236.7 oz. (7 L)|
|Diameter||13.2" (33.5 cm), bottom diameter 4.7" (12 cm)|
|Height||6.3" (16 cm)|
|Additional Information||The kazan is suitable for all types of cookers, except induction.|
|Care & Use||Dishwasher safe, Not microwave safe|
The Kazan Cooking Pot is made of cast aluminum and is covered with a unique six-layer, ultra-strong non-stick coating "Ultra granit".
This innovative, incredibly strong coating is reinforced with a new generation of super-hard minerals. Thanks to the special technology, the strength of the coating allows you to use even metal kitchen utensils, without fear of damaging the surface.
The bottom diameter - 4.7" (12 cm). The lid is made of metal, with a stainless steel handle.
- STRENGTH AND DURABILITY: The kazan has a thickened bottom up to 0.24" (6 mm). The significant thickness of the walls and bottom eliminates the deformation of the kazan body, guarantees its durability, and provides the necessary coating strength
- HIGH QUALITY: Eco-friendly non-stick coating without PFOA. The absence of PFOA makes the cookware environmentally friendly. Thanks to this coating, the products do not burn and retain their taste. Minimum amount of oil and fat is required for cooking
- EASY TO USE: The kazan is suitable for all types of cookers, except induction. Because of the thick bottom, the food heats up most evenly. Easy to wash using detergent and dishwasher safe. High thermal conductivity and ergonomics
- PLEASANT COOKING PROCESS: The kazan will allow you to turn an ordinary cooking process into a pleasant and easy activity for any hostess. The kazan is equipped with a heat-resistant lid that helps keep the steam inside, and the contents are braised in an airtight environment.
- Remove the label before using the dish for the first time.
- DO NOT wash the dish with metal washcloths or abrasive cleaners.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes. After cooking, do not cool the dish in cold water.
- The optimal cooking temperature is 302-356ºF (150-180°C). Do not heat the dish without the contents.
- Do not move the dish on the surface of the glass-ceramic hob.
- Small scratches and small scuffs on the surface do NOT affect the non-stick properties of the coating, the dish remains absolutely safe for health.